Terms & Conditions
By using our website or signing up for our products or services, you agree to the below-listed Terms and Conditions. All these Terms and Conditions, all the provisions listed in these, strictly applies to/governs all the users who visit, sign up or use the website content or any data/digital offering published on this (Artoholix’s) website, in any manner. This set of Terms and Conditions will act as a legal
agreement between Artoholix Ltd and its website users. If the user has an account with Artoholix, any related terms that he/she agrees to when they register or sign up for a specific Service are also incorporated into and a part of these Terms.
B. Changes in Terms and Conditions
C. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us via our “Contact Us” Page.
- License to Use the Site and Services; Restrictions Artoholix Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to
To purchase any of Artoholix Ltd’s products or services, you must:
• Be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
• Complete the signup process
• Provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date contact information.
The Site, Content and Services are also protected by international Intellectual Property Laws. You agree to abide by all copyright laws, notices, information, or restrictions displayed on the Site and Services or applying on all the commercial websites within the UK, in general. By continuing on the site, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by your permitted use of the Site, its Content or any Products/Services. You are fully responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding your use of any Content/Information. If there is an instance of permitted copying, redistribution or publication of Content from the Site and Services, the user should make no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice.
- Termination or Change to Site or Services
- Third-Party Content and Websites
Content contributed by a third party does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Artoholix Ltd on that very content or party. We do not assume any responsibility for third-party Content Communications posted on the Site or Services. We do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third-party content posted/published on our website. ANY RELIANCE UPON CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR SERVICES BY THIRD PARTIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Links to and from the Site or Services to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by us. You should direct any external link/website concerns to its site administrator or webmaster or a
Artoholix Ltd’s Right to Materials Provided by Users
We welcome your participation on our Site and Services. By uploading or posting files, images, text, data, content, or other materials on the Site, or by otherwise providing information to Artoholix Ltd, you grant Artoholix Ltd, its affiliates, successors, and assignees, a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use (including use for promotional and advertising purposes), copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, create derivative works and otherwise exploit such Communications and any ideas or original materials contained in such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You agree and understand that Artoholix Ltd is under no obligations to use any Communications submitted by you on the Site or in any way. We reserve the right to use any information or materials you provide to us or that we obtain through your use of the Site or Services to the fullest extent permitted by law. You warrant that you own all Intellectual Property Rights in and to any Communications that you submit to Artoholix Ltd, or that you have sufficient rights in and to the Communications to grant to Artoholix Ltd.
- No Responsibility for User-Transmitted Material
You acknowledge that communications to and from this Site and any Services are not confidential, and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to Artoholix Ltd or the Site or Services, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Artoholix Ltd, any Artoholix Ltd affiliate, or subsidiary. Artoholix Ltd shall not be responsible for the payment of any money to any party in connection with Artoholix Ltd’s use of Communications submitted by you to the company Site.
- User Conduct
Any of the following conditions constitutes a violation of our Terms and may result in the termination of your right to use the Site or Services without notice:
• Disrespecting the privacy or views of other users;
• Using Artoholix Ltd, the Site, or the Services for unlawful purposes or to promote any unlawful activities;
• Impersonating another person, allowing another person to use your identification to post or view comments, or soliciting passwords or personal identifying information from other users;
• Transmitting “junk mail” “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
• Submitting a Communication that infringes, misappropriates, or encourages the infringement or misappropriation of the Intellectual Property Rights of others, or that is obscene, defamatory, harmful, abusive, threatening or false.
• Submitting a Communication that violates any regional or UK law or regulation in any way.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Artoholix Ltd, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, content providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, and all fees, costs and expenses of any kind related thereto (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and settlement amounts) incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of, based upon or resulting from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site or Services; (ii) any negligence, willful misconduct or any breach of this Agreement, including without limitation, breach of any warranty or obligation hereunder by you. Artoholix Ltd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not, in any event, consent to the entry of any judgment or settle any claim, action or other matter without the prior written consent of Artoholix Ltd.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Artoholix Ltd does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site or Services. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Artoholix Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site or Services. Neither Artoholix Ltd nor its content providers/ affiliates/ creators/ artists/ partners warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the site or services will be uninterrupted, accurate, or error-free, that defects will be
corrected, or that any other site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this site or services results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Artoholix Ltd is not responsible for those costs. If you are dissatisfied with the site or any services, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the site and/or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Artoholix Ltd does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site or Services. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Artoholix Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site or Services. Neither Artoholix Ltd nor its content providers/ affiliates/ creators/ artists/ partners warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the site or services will be uninterrupted, accurate, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any other site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this site or services results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Artoholix Ltd is not responsible for those costs. If you are dissatisfied with the site or any services, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the site and/or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Artoholix Ltd does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site or Services. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Artoholix Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site or Services. Artoholix Ltd nor its content providers/ affiliates/ creators/ artists/ partners warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the site or services will be uninterrupted, accurate, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any other site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this site or services results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Artoholix Ltd is not responsible for those costs. If you are dissatisfied with the site or any services, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the site and/or services.
- User Information
The provisions titled “Ownership” “Termination or Changes to Site or Services”, “Third Party Content and Websites”, “Artoholix Ltd’s Rights to Materials Provided by Users”, “No Responsibility for User-Transmitted Material”, “Indemnification”, “Disclaimer of Warranties”, “Limitation of Liability; Exclusion of Damages”, “Non-United Kingdom Residents”, “User Information”, “Survival”, “Payment and Shipping Policy” and “General Provisions” will survive termination of this agreement, together with all other terms and conditions that by their nature or context are intended to survive termination.
- Payment and Shipping Policy
These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in by the laws of the State of England and Wales, without regard to conflicts of laws and provisions. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these terms and conditions of use shall be an appropriate State or Federal court located in England, and you hereby irrevocably give consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. These Terms and Conditions of use constitute the entire agreement between you and Artoholix Ltd concerning the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties relating to such subject matter. No Terms and Conditions of this Agreement shall be held to be waived, modified or deleted except by a written instrument signed by the parties hereto. No waiver by either you or Artoholix Ltd of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Any cause of action by Artoholix Ltd must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
• Look after your personal information with care.
• Use robust security processes to keep your personal details safe and sound.
• Keep your best interests at heart and be transparent about how we use your information.
By using this site, you give consent to collecting and using personal information about you on the terms set out in this policy.
A. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
‘Personal Data’ is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data where identifying characteristics have been removed. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped as follows:
• Identity Data may include your name, username or similar identifier, title, job title and gender
• Contact Data may include address, billing address and details, email addresses and telephone numbers
• Financial Data may include bank account and payment card details
• Transaction Data may include details about your payments history and other details of products you have purchased from us
• Technical Data may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences and any feedback and survey responses received from you
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website and products
• Marketing and Communication Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
We also may collect, use and share what is known as ‘Aggregated Data’ (such as statistical or demographic data) for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data, which will be used as per this privacy notice. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you or parties associated with you. These categories of data include details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership details, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods and
services requested by you). In this case, we may have to cancel a product/service/course you have purchased from us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
B. SOURCE OF INFORMATION
We may use different methods to collect data from and about you. These include:
a) Direct interactions
You may provide us with personal data for example when you:
• visit our website
• purchase our products/services
• enroll for a course
• watch livestreamed videos
• request marketing information to be sent to you
• complete a survey or give us some feedback
• meet with us in our office, at events or elsewhere
• log onto the wi-fi network in our offices
• fill in forms on our website
• give us your business card
• enter a competition, promotion or survey organised by us
• correspond with us by phone, email, letter or otherwise
b) Automated technologies or interactions
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
c) Third parties or publicly available sources
Examples of this might include:
• Analytics providers or search information providers/engines
• Advertising networks
• Data brokers or aggregators
• Providers of technical, payment and delivery services
• Companies House
• By conducting searches of publicly available databases or social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
C. USE OF INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to process and supply the products or services you have requested. It will also enable us to process payment and contact you where necessary concerning your orders. In particular, we may use your information to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our products and services or your order. Upon your consent, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. We can also contact you for your views on our products and services. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, you may/can let us know via the suggested method/channel. The information that we hold on you must be accurate and up-to-date so that we can ensure the best of our products and services are at your disposal. Please make sure that you inform us promptly of any relevant changes to your contact information for the same reason(s). In future, if we wish to use your data in ways other than those set out in this privacy notice, then
we will notify you about this and seek your permission to do so.
D. WHO MIGHT WE NEED TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
• Our outsourced IT services provider, together with the providers of wi-fi, IT and system administration services to our business and online cloud and data-room providers
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website
• Transport providers such as logistics companies and freight forwarders
• Payment solutions such as card providers, banks and other payment service providers
• E-commerce platforms, which are associated with us under normal course of our business
• Marketing providers who assist in the promotion of our products (such as Mailchimp)
However, when we use third-party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. We have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their direct marketing or any other commercial purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond the company policies for them to use for their direct marketing purposes, unless you have
requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by court order, for prevention of fraud or other crime.
E. STORING AND RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
F. ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
G. YOUR RIGHTS AROUND PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights when it comes to your personal information, and there are several requests you can make. When you submit a request, we’ll review it and get back to you as soon as possible. Your rights are discussed below:
i. The right to access your information
You can ask us for a copy of any information we hold on you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR). To make a Data Subject Access Request, just fill in an access request form. We'll review your request and get back to you. When we provide you with a copy of your personal information, we’ll also explain how it's being used (if requested).
ii. The right to rectify your information
You have the right to ask us to correct information about you that you feel is inaccurate or incomplete or both. You can ask us to update your information by filling in a rectify request form. We’ll review your request and get back to you as soon as possible. If we’ve shared your information with other organisations, then we'll do our best to let them know that you have asked for the information to be rectified and the same gets done.
iii. The right to restrict how we use your information
In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict us from processing your information any further or deleting it. To do this, you can fill in a restricted request form. We'll review your request and get back to you. However, there are some things that we need to use your information for in order to take care of your accounts, products, or services, to help protect you from fraud, and to fulfil legal and contractual obligations. And, if the processing is restricted, we’ll continue to store your information and process it as required by law. However, in such a case, we are not obliged to execute the contract that we have with you or we are about to enter with you. If we have shared your information with other organisations, we’ll do our best to let them know that you have
asked for the information to be restricted. However, Artoholix Ltd has no responsibility of such organisations restricting their use of your information.
iv. The right to object to how we use your information
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the way we process your information. For instance, when we’re processing your information for direct marketing or if you feel that us processing your information for legitimate interests is causing you such a level of damage or distress that you would like us to stop. You can object to us processing your information by filling in an objection request form. However, there may be some situations where we won’t stop processing your information despite your objection. We’ll review your request and let you know our reasons for agreeing or not agreeing. If we have shared your information with other organisations, then we’ll do our best to let them know that you have asked for the information to be restricted from being processed. However, Artoholix Ltd has no responsibility of such organisations restricting their use of your information.
v. The right to erase your information
In certain circumstances, you have the right to have your information erased. Please note that we may not be able to agree to your request if the information is being used for legal, regulatory, or technical reasons. If we've shared your information with other organisations, then we'll do our best to let them know that you’ve asked for the information to be erased. However, Artoholix Ltd has no responsibility for such organisations erasing your information.
vi. The right to complain to the regulator
We’re always here to help, and you can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with any queries you have. If things don’t go as expected, you can make a complaint by calling us, sending a message, writing to us, or popping into our office. We’ll review your request and get back to you. If you still have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The authority overseeing data protection in the UK is the Information
vii. To withdraw your consent
Wherein we are relying on your consent to process any of your information, you have a right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect any use of the information we had made before you withdrew your consent.
These are the cookies that make our websites work and keep you safe by:
• Keeping your browsing sessions private
• Allowing you to complete an application form
• Making your time on our digital services run smoothly and securely
• Letting us know whether cookies will work on your device
• Ensuring we apply your preferences consistently
While our privacy preferences centre won’t allow you to stop these cookies, your browser may. If your browser settings prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee or predict how our websites will perform during your visit, and you won’t be able to use any specific parts of the websites. We may also use these cookies to understand whether you intended to access our digital services if you clicked on a link from a partner website.
These cookies help us personalise your experience by:
• Remembering information such as your username when you log into certain pages
• Managing when our online surveys are presented
• Customising how we display information online based on what we learn about our users and their experience.
User Experience Cookies
These cookies help us to gain insight and improve how we do things by:
• Understanding how our users engage with Artoholix Ltd’s digital services (for example, how you move through our website pages) and what technology they use (for example, people using their phone or a computer)
• Measuring and understanding the performance of our digital services/products and their content to make improvements continuously
• Testing different versions of our services with different user groups to understand which is more favourable
• Linking interactions online with activity via our other channels (such as telephone) to ensure we make the user’s online experience easier
• Analysing individual and aggregated browsing actions and patterns (such as links that are clicked on) to understand our users better
• Informing our digital strategy
• Completing activities required as part of our terms and conditions with our trusted partners (such as paying our partners for the content they have displayed on our behalf, based on actions taken on our digital services). Unfortunately, in most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a product/service that you use.
I. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take security measures to protect your information from unauthorised persons and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
If you provide us with your credit/debit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
K. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We hope that you will keep your personal details up-to-date so that we can get in touch with you to discuss/ask about the account, product, or service you have with us. At any time, you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you by contacting us through our Contact Page. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
A. Refund for Online Courses
Schedulable course bookings (live online course bookings) may only be cancelled if they fall within the cancellation period, as stipulated during the purchase and on each booking email – and in these cases, a full or partial refund will be issued, as per the cancellation or refund policy. Makers specify their chosen cancellation policy when publishing their listings, and these policies exist to protect our Makers from late cancellations and no-shows. For example, a course that requires a lot of preparation and prior investment from the Maker’s end usually requires a stricter cancellation policy than a short course that requires little preparation and can be cancelled at short notice. If a refund is eligible, it will be processed via the same payment method which was used by the customer/user to make the original payment. If payment was made in full or in part with an Artoholix gift voucher, the gift voucher would be reactivated to use to book another course. If the expiry date is within 3 months, the voucher will automatically be extended for up to 3 months (depending upon the case) to ensure plenty of time to choose something else. Refunds can only be made to the person who made the bookings and credited via the payment method which was used by the person at the time of making the original payment.
Please note that cancellations or postponements outside of the cancellation window will be at the sole discretion of the maker. Bespoke courses, those arranged for groups or by specific arrangement, cannot be refunded unless agreed/allowed by the maker. There are 4 categories of courses as per the cancellation policy. These are – Easy, Medium,Strict and Non-refundable.
• Easy: cancellation and a full refund can be obtained within up to 2 weeks before the course starts.
• Medium: cancellation and a full refund can be obtained within up to 4 weeks before the course starts.
• Strict: Cancellation and a full refund are permitted within up to 8 weeks before the course starts.
B. If a Maker Cancels a Course Offering
If the Maker needs to cancel the course at short notice for reasons beyond their control, such as illness or major mechanical breakdowns, you have these options:
• Rearranging a mutually convenient date – which is one of the most popular
• Receiving a full refund
C. Returns And Refunds for Art and Craft Items
In the case of art and craft items, our refund policy lasts for 30 days. Unfortunately, if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and with labels intact. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer but to ourselves at [Office Address].
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
• Any item not in its original condition or damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item which is returned after more than 30 days of delivery.
D. Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your return is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be made to the financial instrument you used for making the original payment within a certain period of days.
E. Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you didn’t receive a refund for your returned product within the scheduled time period, kindly recheck your bank account first (through which the original payment was made for the product or the course). If your bank account doesn’t reflect any credit from Artoholix Ltd or from any of its affiliates, then contact your credit card company (in case a Credit Card is used), as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If, after executing the above-given steps, no satisfactory response is received with regards to your refund claim, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is
posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please get in touch with us at [Company Website]
F. Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded (in case of above-discussed situations). Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded/returned/exchanged.
G. Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, then send us an email at [Company’s support staff’s email ID] and send your item to [Office Address]
If the item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you would receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and they will find out about your return later via notification.
To return your product, you should mail your product to [Office Address]. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time taken by the exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Agreement With Vendors
This vendor agreement, herein referred to as “Agreement”, is entered into and made effective as on ___________ by and between the following parties: _____________, a corporation, incorporated under the laws of the state of _______, having its principal place of business at the following address:
_____________________ E-mail: ____________________ and ________, an independent artist/creator, having its principal place of business at the following address:
1. Streaming & Selling Basics
Keeping in mind these basic requirements will set you up for success on Artoholix Ltd.
a. What can be streamed and sold on Artoholix Ltd’s platform
Artoholix is a unique platform for independent artists/content creators. You can live stream various workshops based on the art and craft. Viewers can join any Livestream, and various art enthusiasts can also make purchases from a wide range of courses and art products curated by the artists/creators registered on the platform. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. If you live stream video content on Artoholix’s platform, you agree that:
1. You will comply with all the rules, regulations and laws in the UK associated with live video streaming. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner in your relevant listings, i.e. you are required to disclose his/her details which are necessary/requested by the platform.
2. If any other person is also involved along with you in the live video streaming, he/she should be accurately described by you, as per the terms mentioned in this agreement.
3. You will not be streaming from the area (city/state/country) where filming/livestreaming is forbidden.
4. You will be using your photographs or video content — not stock photos, artistic renderings, pre-recorded videos or photos used by other sellers, creators or sites.
If you are selling personalised or made-to-order items in the Handmade or art category, you agree that:
1. All listings will be available for purchase at a set price, which will be set as per the pricing policy of the company (i.e. Artoholix Ltd) or will be set mutually by the creator/artist and the company.
2. If you are using photographs of your previous work as an example, with options for customisation (like colour choices) included in the listing, it should be clear in your description that the photos/photographs shown are just examples and a fresh art or craft piece will be created for the customer, as per the order.
3. If you’re selling gold, silver, or any other valuable metal/object on/via our site, you should be aware that these items may be subject to logistical and transportation hazards. In that case, we would not be liable for any loss/damage to such property during transit or in any other way. Additional efforts on your part may be required to mitigate these types of losses and Artoholix Ltd Is also not liable to make any kind of such arrangements.
4. You will be receiving the payment through the escrow account being maintained by Artoholix. Artoholix Ltd will charge the customers at the time of order placement and keep the funds in its escrow account. These funds will be released only after the art and craft products are received by the buyers/customers or after getting approval from the buyer/customer.
If you are offering courses, you agree that:
1. All the courses curated by you will be available at a set price, which will be set as per the pricing policy of the company (i.e. Artoholix Ltd) or will be set mutually by the creator/artist and the company.
2. The estimated duration should be provided for both be-spoke and mass courses.
3. All the relevant material and craft supplies required for the fulfilment of the course should be intimated beforehand. Craft Supplies are tools, ingredients, or materials whose primary purpose is for use in the creation of an item or special occasion. It can be ordered separately by a buyer, or can be provided along with the course. However, some types of craft supplies may need to be arranged by the customers/users themselves, and some courses may not have craft supplies included with them. Customers/users can get the information about whether they will be getting such supplies along with the course or they need to arrange those supplies by themselves, from the description of the courses. While offering certain categories of courses that include supplies, creators/artists need to
provide such supplies and need to follow other related terms. We encourage you (the creator/artist) to be transparent about how craft supplies will be provided by you, their prices and also their social or environmental attributes.
b. What can’t be streamed/sold on the Artoholix Ltd’s platform?
Even if the creators/artists otherwise meet our marketplace criteria, prohibited items, content, and services that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Artoholix. All the livestreaming videos should be easily accessible by all the viewers and should not be restricted to any specific category of viewers/customers/users without any prior permission of Artoholix/the management team. Further, all listings must offer courses/items for sale (which also includes digitally delivered items and can also include reserved listings). You may not create an Artoholix listing to share a referral code, post a want-ad, or similar activity that does not offer a physical or digital item for sale. Reselling is not allowed in the art and craft items category on Artoholix’s platform. Reselling refers to listing an item as handmade when you were not involved in designing or making that item. Artists might not be able to sell their own artwork in some cases (e.g. body art). However artists would be able to offer tools and supplies used while making such artworks, obtained from third-party manufacturers in these cases. Selling of these tools and supplies would not be termed as reselling. Such artists may also sell their tutorials on how to execute such artworks. Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Artoholix’s review. Artoholix may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non- refundable. Artoholix may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations or in case you are not meeting the terms discussed in this agreement. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Artoholix statement.
c. Managing your Artoholix Account
1. Provide honest and accurate information to Artoholix and your About section.
3. Ensure your content, such as any text, photos or videos used to represent yourself, your ideas or listings, abide by Artoholix’s policies, including our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
4. Accurately represent your items/art and craft products in listings and listing photos.
5. Respect the intellectual property rights of the Artoholix or others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Artoholix’s support team.
6. Not engage in fee avoidance.
7. Not create duplicate accounts, shops, or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, baskets or sales) for the shilling, manipulating search or circumventing Artoholix’s policies.
8. Not coordinating pricing with other sellers.
d. Seller Standards
By listing a product or course on Artoholix Ltd&s platform, you (the creator/artist) understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products or courses listed, including any required labels and warnings. Artoholix will not take any responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of your listings.
e. Meeting Service Level Standards
As a seller, you must provide excellent customer service and maintain trust with your buyers/viewers/customers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Artoholix Ltd may reach out to you if your account fails to meet Artoholix's Seller Service Level Standards.
By streaming and selling on Artoholix, you agree to:
1. Honour your sold courses at stipulated time.
2. Communicate with users through polls, comments, etc., during livestreaming sessions.
3. Honour your dispatch and processing times. Sellers (the creator/artist) are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
4. Respond to the viewers’/customers’ messages promptly.
5. Honour the commitments you make in your policies.
6. Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer/viewer. In the unlikely event that you can’t resolve, Artoholix can help through its case system.
7. If you are unable to complete an order or are unable to process the course further, you must notify the customer/buyer before cancelling the order. However, your preference should be to resolve the issue that is occurring/restricting the customer/buyer by having access to the purchased product/service.
f. Selling Fees
Sellers (the creators/artists) may be charged for using some of Artoholix’s services. There are fees associated with livestreaming on Artoholix’s platform, listing courses and products, selling, advertising, and certain other Artoholix features.
2. Being a Member of the Artoholix Community
At Artoholix, everyone is expected to treat fellow members of the Artoholix community with respect. As a seller/creator/artist, you have additional responsibilities to safeguard personal information and communicate promptly with buyers/viewers to provide a great customer
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Artoholix, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like live streams, art and craft courses, products, listings, messages, text, photos, and videos. To keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that:
1. Contains hateful or derogatory language or images, or any content that is against our Anti- Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy;
2. Contains threats, harassment, extortion, or violates our rules about interference;
3. Violates someone else’s intellectual property rights;
4. Is false, deceptive, or misleading;
5. Contains unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
6. Contains private information, whether it is your own or someone else’s;
7. Encourages or facilitates a transaction that evades the Artoholix checkout process;
8. Contains prohibited medical drug claims;
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Artoholix- related communications or Artoholix-facilitated transactions, which are allowed by the company policies. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorised transactions. Without the buyer’s consent and subject to other applicable Artoholix policies and laws, you may not add any Artoholix member to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you’re responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance. If you and Artoholix are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if Artoholix is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did in your capacity
as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Artoholix for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information. Apart from this, you will also be liable for any legal obligations in case such a case occurs.
With Artoholix’s Messages, you have the ability to communicate in “real-time” directly with your buyers or other Artoholix members. Messages are a great way for buyers to ask their questions about an item or an order.
Messages may not be used for the following activities:
1. Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
2. Harassing or abusing another member or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
3. Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to;
4. Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member; or
5. Exchanging personal contact, financial or other information to evade the checkout process on
Artoholix, including phone number, address, email, social media handles, external URLs, instructions for money transfer, etc.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s content and products to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Artoholix through any means. Some of the major examples of interference include:
1. Contacting another member via “Messages” to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
2. Leaving negative comments on others’ live streams;
3. Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
4. Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
5. Maliciously clicking on a competitor’s Promoted Listings ads to drain that member’s advertising budget, also known as click fraud
6. Creating or using an independent buyer account to maliciously increase another content creator’s negative reviews to position those reviews more prominently.
Harassment and Discrimination
Any use of “Messages” to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, “Messages” may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away at [E-mail ID of the authorized Department].
ii. Forums and Teams
A high-level overview will be executed by the Forums and Teams. These are public spaces provided by Artoholix where sellers can connect, but there are communication standards that must be followed. More information can be found in the Artoholix Community Policy.
iii. Communicating Cancellations
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer/viewer via “Messages” and cancel the transaction. If the buyer has already submitted payment, you must issue a full/partial refund, as applicable. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations and refunds are strictly subject to our Refund Policy.
3. Feedback, Disputes and Your Success
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Artoholix. Buyers/Viewers can leave a review, including a one to five-star rating and a photograph of their purchase, experience of learning within 100 days after the date of their item’s estimated delivery date or course completion date. If an estimated delivery date is unavailable, the preview window opens after the order’s processing time and delivery time has elapsed. Buyers//Viewers can edit their review, including the photograph, any number of times during those 100 days. On the rare occasion, if you receive an unfavourable review, you can reach out to the buyer/Viewers or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response. In addition to our rules for Creating and Uploading Content, reviews and your response to
reviews may not:
1. Contain graphic, mature, or obscene language or image, or any content that is subject to our mature content policy;
2. Be about things outside the seller’s/creator’s/artist’s control, such as a delivery company, Artoholix or a third party;
3. Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a creator’s/artist’s/shop’s review score;
4. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Artoholix’s Case System
The Case system is how a buyer/viewer notifies Artoholix of an order issue or dispute for Artoholix to help them resolve such issues or disputes. Buyers/Viewers must contact sellers/creators/artists directly via the “Help Desk” given in the Order link and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on Artoholix. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your account policies and regularly respond to Messages from your buyers/viewers. Once a buyer/viewer contacts you to notify you of a problem with an order, you will have 48 hours to resolve the issue. If the issue is unresolved in this time frame, a case may be opened by the buyer/viewer. Once a case has been opened, Artoholix will assist in the resolution of the case between the buyer/viewer and seller/creator. This may include, but is not limited to, automatically closing the case and issuing a refund to the buyer/viewer or reviewing the case further to help the buyer/viewer and seller/creator resolve it as quickly as possible.
Artoholix reserves the right to resolve an order issue before the 48-hour window for circumstances including, but not limited to, seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system. Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. Artoholix may request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your seller account/shop. By using Artoholix’s case system, you understand that Artoholix may use your personal information to resolve disputes with other members.
If Artoholix determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the order, including the original postage and return postage. Artoholix reserves the right to issue a refund to the buyer and recoup funds from your account, including your payment account reserve, if payment was made via Artoholix Payments.
Your Seller Account and Artoholix’s Terms
Artoholix may make changes to onboarding or authentication processes for sellers/creators/artists at our sole discretion. Completion of these processes may be required for seller account activation or continued access and usage. If Artoholix has reason to believe you, your Content, or your use of the Services violates our Terms, including this Seller Policy, we may deactivate your Content or suspend or terminate your account (and any accounts Artoholix determines is related to your account) and your access to the Services. Generally, Artoholix will notify you that your Content or account has been suspended or terminated unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.